Friday, December 3, 2010

ThingS..

things why i dont like you to know the new girl. Cuz u dont know her. it can be a thousand reason to be or not to be with her. i know u keep saying u are mine, but things is people dont. they do understand, but they wont just give up, especially girl. yeahh, i know a lot of girl who wont even freakin care if someone have their own or not. if they think, they want it, they will have it. that is 1. Secondly,, its you. you didnt tell me who is she. i dont even care if u want to know thousand of new girl, but the thing is, u must tell me, or atleast story bout her to me, when u know her, when you start chat with her.. do as same the way i do to you. cant u think, if i do just like the way you do? if you ask me, who is 'he'? i will said, friend of me. that all. what would you feel? i had told you before,tell me a story about anything. what should i said if my friend ask me, "hey, your bf comment with som1 bla bla bla.. did you know who is she?" What suppose i answer that question? do you want me to say "huhh?? i dont know about it" ist? cuz i hate dat answer. atleast i can tell them, "that is one of his best friend from bla bla bla".. Can u understand what im just telling u? anyway,, i just said that i "dont like", not "i hate", means you still can friend with her,, i dont mine as long as you tellin me =) we share our stories remember? now, this shits things will over here. no need to repeat it again.

P/S : I love you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment