Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ohh My.. I step on the shit again.. =(

( i am too sad to see what happen now =( )

People never stop from doin mistake. yeahh, and people also should not repeat the same mistake again ist? but Now, im the one who do the mistake n repeat it twice.. Poor me.. BOoo.. haihh.. I feel dumb ! the feeling is like u being dumb by the one you love, in front of people that you know, n they laughing at you.. =( argghhhhh,, S*** man.. haihh.. Tasya, why dont u learn from your mistake ? why you being like this ? do you happy by what had happen now ? now, I must get through this again n again.. Im so pathetic.. haiyaaaa.. what to do ? what to do ? i told you so many tousand milion time too REMEMBER bout this.. DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR DESIRE, BUT YOU MUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART FOLLOWED WITH REASONABLE SANITY.. Please wake upp ! im bagging you.. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment