Thursday, October 15, 2009

BAHAGIA.. I LOVE YOU DADDY.. =D

Hello everybody,,
Today, im gonna talk a bit or more about my father..
His is AMIRUDIN bin DARU.. (n_n)
n today my father in a good mood..=)
he chat wit me.. eventhough in a few minute.. but i dont care.. haha..
as long as he talk to me.. im HAPPY.. =D
i love him x-specially when he chat wit me.. =)
i feel like angle is talking to me.. =)
I so damn crazy rite??
Yess,, im crazy to dis guy who is my father.. =D
i feel so empty when my father didnt chat with me..
his smile, his laugh, his voice is make me VERY HAPPY.. (n_n)
it feel like the whole world is mine.. hahaa.. =)
i now im not da gradetest daughter 4 him
im sorry.. =(
but atleast i try to be.. =) heehee...
Btw,, daddy..
adik serious xleh dgr dd tegur adik..
i mean if u rise ur voice to me..
it make me feel very2 down.. ='(
dats why, if dd tegur adik,adik akn tarik muka n masuk bilik..
actually im crying.. hehe.. (t'kantoi pulak)
but but.. i love when u come to me n ask me why..
n im mad when u ignor me..
Urmm,, i dont know if u are reading my blog or not..
but dis 26/10 u will fly to do haji rite??
i hope u get haji mabrur..
n i also hope u save n face nothing bad there..
i really2 gonna miss u alot..
do remember to contact me ok..??
i dont wanna lose u..
I LOVE U DADDY.. =D
XOXO from ur lazy daughter.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment