Thursday, October 15, 2009

Heyy You.. =)

Today,,
i heard my scandle wanna hv gf.. hurmm..
it is good but he didnt tell me about dat..??
im not jealous it all ok..
but im wondering who is dat girl?? (?_?)
she is cute i think.. =)
btw,, heyy dude..,,
why u didnt tell me huh??
ohh,, u shame wit me??
hahahaa.. =)
hurmm,, urmm,,
im wanna tell u dat i hv bf too..
but i didnt tell u rite.. XP
im sorry..
i didnt mean it but
i juz shy to tell u..
hahahaaa.. XP silly me..
pluss,,
i dont wanna make u down when i told u dat.. =)
but now,, i think u dont care rite??
urmm..
i think i wanna over dis relationship..
it didnt mean dat i hate u or wtv..
but i juz wanna to be loyal to him..
n btw,,
i want to say sorry to wht had happen..
if i broke ur heart..
im SO SO SORRY..
i really2 mean it..
dats all i wanna say..
i want u to read dis ,
bcoz i dont know who to tell u..
+ hope there is no offence..
=) tc dear.. thx 4 reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment