Saturday, December 25, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D 'with them, im happy'

<3
Heyy peeps,, =D miss me? nahh.. hahah.. *im so gedik2 today.. im too happy. thank to God, cuz he help me to wash my tear away with bringin my friend closer. Thanks to YOU also cuz beng my friend. wait, who is YOU? its all of you laaa,, who is my friend n always accompany me n be a good listener.. =) Thanks yaa.. without u, im lifeless. heee =B 

I also want to thanks to my teacher for today, which he already teach me how to play POOL. =D aww.. i know now.. its fun eventhough, sebenarnya saya x berapa nak reti lagi, tapi, peduli hapa saya.. HAHA =P

and also thanks to Faiz n Ikhwan which is they, made my day, for last few days =) 

and will not be forget that, THANKs alot to Dur Danah & Aisyah Farina whom always be my side when ever i need them =)

n to my Class-Mate Eiyla, Acap n Afiq, they alway make me put a smile on my face =)


& others also.. x letak nama sbb nnt bnk sgt pulakk enn.. berjela kang.. ade juga yg menyampah dgn blog aku nihh.. haha =D. k, laaa.. suda penat taipp.. =D

P/S : please do not be offense if ur name not included in here. its not that i am forget u, just to many name to type. hee.. sorry =) be happy okey..

 ( When im so HAPPY )

No comments:

Post a Comment