Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tear ='(


Dear Tear, please go away.. i could stand it anymore. i tired to cry. after one by one come pass by me. it hurts me, it cause me a lot of pain. what should i do to make it go away? after my result, my phone, then my life, then my application rejected, then, what will be the next? it does not mean that i could not accept what had happen, but i just could not stand it anymore.. shoo shoo..go away please. don't push me anymore. the more it come, more bad i become. duhh --' its hard to handle myself. it already out of control. my dad said its my fault? is it? every word that he said make me hurt BADLY. =( maybe i put a lot of hope on this application. maybe my dad is right, it is my fault. i take it easy. already try my best  to keep my tear inside me, but, i am no longer cant stand it after i know that my application been rejected. Like A big ROCK just falling on my head. +_+

No comments:

Post a Comment