Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tried to keep it, now i tell u why.. (-_____-")

When a guy said that they will change,, MAYBE they will do, but they still being a guy.. =) until now, that is the way i could understand.
*this is what i post on my FB*


Just last 2 night i want to think of, good things about you. n make my heart wont hate u anymore. but u i really2 cant deny it now, cuz u already cross the line. now i could see ur 'Belang' already. all the things u do, is same as i expected. some thing is in my mind said that u would live even without me. now, its all true. U know why i dont want to say what is ur wrong? Cuz there are plenty ok, 'PLENTY' of reason. n now, i will tell u a FEW.


First, when it come to COUPLE, fear to the Lord automatically becomes stronger ! yess, i know i am not a prefect n not really2 good. this feeling came over me, n cover all the feeling.. n some had say that texting something nonesence is 'SIN'.
Do u hv think about it? ask the same question everyday which is u already know my schedule. that is nonsense if i am not mistaken. 2 thing we done wrong here n 1 more is sin for me.
1 - waste money
2 - waste time
3 - the sin is on me " i could not describe it cuz, there are some thing that i not very sure of, but i sure that sin is on me."

Second, the reason is still fresh from oven.. cuz,, i saw just now, that u still have time to communicate with 'her' even u said u still in love with me, n u said u want to do anything to try to get me back to u. *which is i could not see your loyalty* If continuously u use this way, REMEMBER, until my seven or more offspring u will not get a WOMEN.


Thirdly, do u remember that u like to test me? which part of ur test to me that i fail? i dont know, but i am sure that i 'pass' it alot.. n do u ever think this is as a "TEST" for u from me? huhh.. if this is a test from me,, that means u already fail my TEST..


Forth is also fresh from oven, which is, u tell ur 'workmate' about me? n ask her to ask me didnt u? What is going on ur mind? u want to everyone to know? want me to tell everybody that why i hate u? i ask u, DO U WANT ME TO RETYPE WHAT U SENT MSG TO ME WHICH IS SHOW YOUR ATTITUDE ?


the Fifth is as i expected, u not being u. after u broke, then u show who u are. especially on ur word.


this is the few that i would like to say.. the others reason make me sick to said about it.

*what my bad in this relationship is, i am stubborn. stubborn*
ya ya.. i know, u also do the good thing like u be patient with me a lot n try to impress me. thanks. but trust me, u do it in the wrong way. maybe it true what u had said to me, 'that u are wrong to know/couple with me'.
sorry for u. u do not know anything what i had sacrifice for you. its cause me pain, but i keep it as a secret. =)

Enough already, now i really2 hate u, n i cant deny that anymore. find your way, n move on.
P/S : So Sorry If I Had Ever Being Mean To You.

2 comments:

  1. alhmdulillah...
    mge dpt org2 yg soleh...
    ble nak jmpe???
    rndu nyeee!!!!!!!......

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) amin.
    jumpa sekarang jugaa kalau boleh..
    Rinduuuu awakk =D

    ReplyDelete