Thursday, June 23, 2011

No more "i am a Student"



I’m sad, so sad cuz I’m no longer called as a student =( as u all know that, I already quit from UiTM.. this morning, I am O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L.L.Y out from called as a student anymore.. ='( Even though I’m sad, I still relieve that I’m done doing any accounting subject.. Accounting are very tough for me ‘who-doesn’t-like-accounting’.. hehee.. it’s not that damn freaking hard, but it need our extra+more effort on studying this courses.. And of cause, for people like ME, doesn’t interest in this type of study.. Plus their exam or test or quizzes are EVERYWEEK, and ANYTIME ! Wwoooo, it does freak me all out when I know about this.. Haiyaa, I’m started too missed UiTM Segamat, friends, and friends.. Hahah =D I couldn’t say much, they were very very friendly.. soory to Aisyah Farina cuz I couldn’t be fighting together in this course. Maybe this is not my path. I will find one and we will see on the end of the road =D miss you buddy, hope you doing well there.. take a good care of yourself okeyyyy ? If balik rumah, JANGAN LUPA contact aku tau tau ! kalau x, kau nak PUKUL kau =D hahahahaha..

P/S : I’m wishing BEST OF LUCK too all of my friends at UiTM Segamat, Johor.. TAKE CARE GUYs..
*rasa macam gedik pula ohh buat macam ni.. hahahaha.. maaf lah, ter’emo’tional sikit pula.. HAHAHA =D k, laa.. bubyee ~~ *waving* hee

No comments:

Post a Comment